Staff Spotlight Volume 2 Issue 1 August-September 2022

Staff Spotlight: Megan Sands


Photo by Caitlyn Harper

  • What is your name? 

Megan Sands

  • Do you have any nicknames?

No

  • When (just the month and day) and where were you born?

October 24 in Southwest Michigan

  • When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

To be a missionary

  • Where have you lived?

Dowagiac, MI; Byron Center, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Smyrna, TN; Lascassas, TN

  • What is your favorite hobby?

Baking and walking outside

  • What is your favorite travel destination?

Ocean

  • Are you married? What is your spouse's name?

Yes, my husband Corey. We have been married for 18 years. We met at Michigan State University.

  • Do you have children? What are their names and ages?

I have 3 boys – Nicholas, 15; Wesley, 13; David, 12.

  • What kind of pets do you have, if any? What are their names?

Lucky, a Calico cat. Reesey, a 2-year-old Goldendoodle.

  • Are you a sports fan? If so, what is your favorite team?

Love sports. We are sad Detroit Lion fans. Yes, they are horrible. Oh well.

  • What causes are you passionate about?

I am passionate about people knowing God truly loves them and heaven is our real home.

  • Do you volunteer? If so, where?

I volunteer at Lifepoint Church in Smyrna. I work with middle schoolers in youth group.

  • What is an interesting fact about you?

I have 17 adopted brothers and sisters. One of my adopted brother I met in Haiti at an orphanage on a mission trip.


Comments

Twitter